A Mothers help or a Parents help is a general helping hand within your home with an emphasis on childcare.
•Candidates are often experienced in childcare and may have or be progressing towards a professional qualification
• Nursery duties, such as keeping the bedrooms & playrooms tidy
• Children’s laundry
• Meal preparation
•This is an ideal role for families with children at school or parents are at home
• This is generally a supervised role although, on occasion, she/he may be left in charge of the children for periods of time.
•Candidates can live in/live out
All our Mothers Helps:
• Have been interviewed personally by a member of our team
• Are thoroughly referenced checked both written and verbally
• Have documents verified to confirm their CV, identity and address.
• CRB in process or checked
We ask all of our Mothers Helps to attend a first aid course and recommend our training division Learn Plus us who run regularly courses.
Salary guideline: Depending on experience you can expect to pay
£300-£400 gross per week for live out mothers helps
£250-£400 gross per week for live in mothers helps