Nannies Plus Us provide professional child care, usually within your own home on either a live in or live out basis. Nannies are expected to play a key role in the social, emotional and intellectual development of your children. The child care package they offer is tailored to your children’s needs:
- Responsibility and supervision whilst in their charge for their general well being
- Nursery duties, such as keeping the bedrooms & playrooms tidy
- Organising their daily and social activities
- Potty training
- Teaching children good manners
- Supervising of homework
- Developing your children’s social and language skills
- Providing nutritious cooked meals
This list is not exhaustive and once you employ your nanny all their duties should be clarified in a written contract of employment (we can provide a draft to help you).
All our nannies:
- Have been interviewed personally by a member of our team
- Are thoroughly referenced checked both written and verbally
- Have documents verified to confirm their CV, identity and address.
- DBS in process or checked
- Have qualifications confirmed.
We ask all of our nannies to attend a first aid course and recommend our training division Learn Plus us who run regularly courses.
Salary guideline: Depending on experience and qualifications you can expect to pay
£8.00- £12.00 Net per hour for live out daily nannies
£300-£1000 Net per week for live in nannies
£400-£1400 Net per week for overseas nannies
Guideline salaries are quoted Net and we recommend you contact a specialist Childcare payroll company for tax and NI contributions.