Our Night Nannies will either be qualified or have exceptional experience in this field. They are there to assist mother and baby or multiple births, usually to allow the parents to catch up on much needed rest.
• They normally work 5/6 nights per week, usually 10-12 hours per night.
• They will give encouragement and help with all newborn matters.
• They will provide advice on Breastfeeding/Bottle feeding and take over night feeds if required.
• Preparation of feeds and sterilisation
• Help settle your baby into a manageable routine
• Allow parents peace of mind and a good night’s sleep.
• Helping the family smoothly and happily adjust to their new arrival.
Our Night Nannies work while you sleep they will look after and feed your baby as required, this can be assisting baby to settle after a breast feed and to clean breast pumps if required, or to feed formula or expressed breast milk as required.
£15.00-£20.00 Per hour for a singleton
£18.00-£25.00 Per hour for multiples
Salary will depend on experience and continuous professional development.
Night Nannies are self employed.
It is advisable where possible to book your Night Nanny early.
Our Night Nannies go through our stringent interview process and are interviewed personally by a member of our team, their ID and qualifications checked.