North London Nannies provide professional child care, usually within your own home on either a live in or live out basis. Nannies are expected to play a key role in the social, emotional and intellectual development of your children but you might find yourself with older children or want to spend your time with your children and need someone to assist you with the smooth running of the household.
• Responsibility and supervision whilst in their charge for their general well being
• Nursery duties, such as keeping the bedrooms & playrooms tidy
• Organising their daily and social activities
• Supervising homework
• Teaching children good manners
• Paying household bills, organising car valet/services,
• Researching holidays and days out, booking trips and transportation
• Liaising with schools and any other household staff
This list is not exhaustive and once you employ your Nanny/PA all their duties should be clarified in a written contract of employment (we can provide a draft to help you).
All our Nanny/Pa’s
• Have been interviewed personally by a member of our team
• Are thoroughly referenced checked both written and verbally
• Have documents verified to confirm their CV, identity and address.
• CRB in process or checked
• Have qualifications confirmed.
We ask all of our Nanny/Pa’s to attend a first aid course and recommend our training division Learn Plus us who run regularly courses.
Salary guideline: Depending on experience and qualifications you can expect to pay
£10.00- £15.00 gross per hour for live out daily nanny/pa’s
£400-£1000 gross per week for live in nanny/pa’s
Guideline salaries are quoted gross and we recommend you contact a specialist Childcare payroll company for tax and NI contributions.