A Nanny/Housekeeper is a candidate who provides sole charge or shared care childcare and a helping hand within your home.
•Candidates are often experienced in childcare and may have or be progressing towards a professional qualification
• Nursery duties, such as keeping the bedrooms & playrooms tidy
• Children’s laundry
• Meal preparation
•All household chores such as hovering, cleaning, bed making and errands
• This is generally a role where the children are out at school allowing the candidate to fulfill the household duties or the family have additional help/stay at home parents
•Candidates can live in/live out
All our Nanny/Housekeepers:
• Have been interviewed personally by a member of our team
• Are thoroughly referenced checked both written and verbally
• Have documents verified to confirm their CV, identity and address.
• CRB in process or checked
We ask all of our Nanny/Housekeepers to attend a first aid course and recommend our training division Learn Plus us who run regularly courses.
Salary guideline: Depending on experience you can expect to pay
£350-£600 gross per week for live out nanny/housekeeper
£300-£500 gross per week for live in nanny/housekeeper